Wednesday, January 27, 2010

driving lesson

Long time didnt blog cuz dun knw wat to say~ haha! anyway.. today when i was sleeping at the around 3 pm cuz yesterday sleep around 5 am playing games and watching youtube anime bleach.. my driving teacher called me..and tell me that my L licence is complete~ yea!! and ask me wanna learn driving ? then i answer with a sleepy voice ' When and what time?? today and now he answered...i told him ok..just giv me 5 min!! then i quickly get my ass done in 5 min~ LOL... i dun like this feelings at all... hungry and feel like so....sleepy!! haha.. When my uncle arrive he teach me some step to switch the gear and steping the clutch.. then he bring me to parking place near my house which has no car... wow.. the feeling was dam nervous!! it was my 1st time driving manual car..cuz my house cars was all auto. LOL! and of course my engine mati for 3 times when driving haha.. so pai seh.. the uncle was quite blur u knw~ he then me to do this then he shout at me y are u doing this. lol?? i thought u told me to do this? watever~ After 20 min of driving experience i finally get it.. WOW!! then uncle show me the way to the driving test place when i was driving..i forgotten the name haha.. he teach me how to park the car and stop at the slop~ i hate those parking stepS!! i wanna do it my way! dam~

When the training was done , he called me to wait at the canteen while he go fetch another driver..he said the driver knws how to park and he can show me hows it done~ bla bla bla!! when the they arrive , uncle call me to see properly hows it done.. Man.. the guy skill was so~~ he dun even know how to turn the stearing right !! and u can hear the voice from my uncle keep shouting at him~ haha! i thought uncle said that he can show me the perfect way??? guess not~

Finally..i was my way back home... when i was sitting behind and our car stop at the traffic jam~ i saw someone keep looking at me and laugh.. then i was thinking.. WHat so funny? im just a normal human sitting inside a kancil with some sticker on it~ lol.. guess who was it that keep laughing inside the car beside us? It was Priscilla!! LOl.. 1st i thought she was a auntie with children!! HAHA.. then i look carefully and realise that was pris.. lol !!

No comments:

Post a Comment