Friday, January 29, 2010

WtH...this person is so dam idiot that think she can scam me ~ Today when i wan msning as usual..someone add me....not long after that she send me a nudge and start talking to me~ this is the conversation between her!! I cant belive that there where this kind of person lol.. i mean was this was the 1st time i saw this kind of person! lol.. i block her anyway after those kind of conversation...i copy this so that u can watch out for this kind of person and be carefull!!



PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com just sent you a nudge.

XIaoJayZ says:
@@
PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
hey

XIaoJayZ says:
hi
who r u?

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
i'm 21/f your a male right?
hey

XIaoJayZ says:
ya

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?

XIaoJayZ says:
of course im a male picture also shown

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?

XIaoJayZ says:
nope
im too shy

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...

XIaoJayZ says:
@@

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?

XIaoJayZ says:
erm
actually
we can chat either way

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
Ok go to http://twurl.nl/3ntmly accept the invite on the page baby

XIaoJayZ says:
i dont mind if we chat here

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear

XIaoJayZ says:
huh?

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.

XIaoJayZ says:
babe?
@@

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...

XIaoJayZ says:
= =

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!

XIaoJayZ says:
LOL

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam.

XIaoJayZ says:
sorry !! not interested!!

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
u have to enter a cc, atm, or debit card so they can tell your of age, thats the ony way to see me sweety
k you in yet babe??

XIaoJayZ says:
no~

PetrinaSanchez1892@hotmail.com says:
k

After reading this... for all msner pls be careful and not to be cheated. and for those who cant help it and trust this kind of thing...Well! I have no to say to U~ they just wanns cheat or money by using atm or debit card as u can see from the top~ For those who is reading this blog plz dun laugh at me.. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment