Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi~

LOL!!! Did i change that much?? when to school today..and guess wat...most of the teacher and fren didnt reconise( dun knw spelling lol) me... they keep stare at me for the few second then they only realise that im me... lol ~ its was fun. The school changed alot since last year but 1 thing didnt change ....it was my favorite Nasi Lemak!! still miss the sambal... haha.. My intension that i came to school is to acompany Samson , check out the school and to meet my frenz of course~ Samson wanna participate into the training session in merestas desa.. After visiting the school..we went to have our lunch...thats where daniel came by~

After lunch..we went back to school..samson cant wait to get his choth change.. lol..
Too Bad.... its was too late... the maraton has started when we arrive~ lol.. kesian him~ he still never giv up.. he decided to have a small maraton training... when he wan running... Daniel have orther plan in his mind~ the idiot call me to go back into his car to have a ronda around the track... MAn!! the onli thing he do is Honning and kacau ppl only~ then the teacher scold him.. It was embarrassing with all the student looking at us!! No More Face!! agrh!!!

lol...thats all for today~ Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment