Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello guys~

Hello!
im ong yi , 17/18 year old this year .. for those who reading this blog plzz dun mind that its boring. cuz its my 1st blog. not use to it.. so plz forgive me! ok~ im just a normal guy tat love to meet new friends and hanging out with friends..love gaming too~ XD

After Spm its quite boring for me~ cuz nothing to do.. the onli thing that i do is playing online game and watching tv.... i wanna work but my mother insist me to find a colleague 1st~ HaiZ~ Im interest in interior design and cooking... SO which one should i choose?? but most my fren call me to pick interior~ Any orther suggestion? Need Some Help here~ B4 its too late~ lol

There's one more thing for me that i cant wait to get~ Its to get my P licence!! Im still waiting for my L licence .. LoL.. my mother keep mumbleing that every time i lend her car to go out yam cha nearby~ Its just near By!! She got a point there~ if im unlucky i ran into the cops and get busted~ no P licence in 2 years i think~ lol

Ok..thats all for today~ i cant think anymore~ too sleepy.. its 3 am now~ lol
BYE and GoodNight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment